Labyrinth For Prayer & Meditation (A Healing Space)
This is the diagram for the Labyrinth that we will begin construction on tomorrow morning @ 7AM. Rocks needed! Bring rocks that you are drawn to with you to the site in the morning. It will take a large number of them to complete this project.
To participate in this sacred creation is a great blessing and provides a person a venue for giving without expecting to receive. As we serve to create a space for healing of Mother Earth and humanity we are healing ourselves. If you choose to participate, please leave your problems and negativity at home. Bring your open heart and Love with you. To bring more Love into our lives, we must focus only on Love! Serving is Loving!
The finished Labyrinth will be a peaceful, spiritual space for healing and growth. It is a welcoming space that will provide an opportunity for all to experience oneness with Creator.
- The construction begins by clearing the space with prayer and meditation. We will set intention for a beautiful healing space that is welcoming to all who are drawn to it. I of course will do this before I begin the physical clearing of the land. We will do this together when you arrive at the location.
- We will clear weeds and remove the roots of intrusive mesquite. Flatten and fill in holes. (Permission has been asked for and given by Mother Earth & Creator to do this.) We will only take what must be taken and will be as non-intrusive as possible. I am starting this process this evening so that we will be better prepared to move forward tomorrow. When possible we will use the roots to beautify the area around the Labyrinth. Bring your creativity and loving spirit.
- Then construct a winding pathway from the Yucca bush to the Labyrinth area using rocks. (the space will be pre-cleared Wednesday by Rose & Bob for immediate placement of rocks along the pathway)
- Lay out design of Labyrinth using stakes and string. The entrance will be placed in the East. The center of the Labyrinth will have a special rock or other object that will reveal its-self as we go. Until then, we will measure for the center rock space two square feet.
- Once the design has been laid out, we will begin placing the rocks. This is done by using a small garden shovel to dig just below the surface creating a place in the Earth for the rock to rest. Then follow your heart as you place the rock in its place, (fill the rock with your love as you do this) you may place the rock on its end, side, back, which ever feels right to you for that rock. Each rock must be touching; the flow of Love energy requires this.
- We will work our way from the center to the outside rim of the structure. Completing each section within a space of peace and love
Materials: Potting spade/shovel, gloves to protect hands if desired.
Sometimes I use gloves, but sometimes to touch the soil and absorb the healing energy from the earth is desired; it is up to you.
You will not be required to spend any set amount of time working on the Labyrinth. Work as much or as little as you want to. I only ask that you be there with me in the beginning for direction and that you only work on it when you are in a space of love.
Much of the process can only be experienced and is not easily described. All are welcome to participate and all who are ready to receive healing will be present and ready to share Love. It is as is intended by Spirit! So Be It!
With much gratitude in my heart I move forward as a conduit for the Love energy to complete this creation for the healing of Mother Earth and all of Humanity. Every person that participates will receive this healing and find closeness with (God/Creator/Jehovah/Universal Spirit) whatever you call the Loving Breath of Life that created all that is.
This is a non-denominational open minded creation. There will be no doctrine theory discussions or religious arguments please. We must respect the beliefs of others and understand that we are all coming from a space of Unconditional Love no matter what our belief system. I am excited and anxious to begin this journey. See you at Goldminers RV Park on Highway 191, Pearce, AZ at the south end of the park. Thursday May 17th, 7AM.